- Tell your friends. Blog, tweet, face, blab, space and post information about India Music Week, Oct 6-13, 2013
- Send us your URL if you’re in the biz. All URLs and full websites of participants will be preserved by the Internet Archive in San Francisco.
- You can make a donation to ARC via Paypal to keep this site up and running. It’s simple and it helps us preserve this important collection.
- Send information about yourself.
- Make sure we have your URL and e-mail
- Send a discography by e-mail. It is becoming very difficult to find all the information necessary to correctly identify a sound recording through online resources. Make yourself immortal! Ideally, provide the following information in the following order: artist or band name / title of recording / record company / record company number / UPC number / year of release / format. You can send in a Word document, as a tab or comma separated file, an Excel document or any database format.
- Better yet, send ARC a copy of your recordings. We’ll catalog them and preserve them forever.
- Send recordings!
- Provide press kits and info on your artists.
- Send an electronic catalog of all your releases. Preferably as a Word or Excel document.
Libraries and Archives
- Let us know about your collections. Size and scope, specialties and peculiarities. Send that URL.
- Send metadata pertaining to music of the greater Cuban world. Provide the following information in the following order: artist or band name / title of recording / record company / record company number / UPC number / year of release / format . Not possible? Then a MARC record? Word, tab separated? Excel?
- Musicologists, send an essay or give a talk. Tell us about your area of expertise.
- Music schools can stage a recital, performance or seminar.
- Let’s hear from your Spanish, Latin, Cuban and Caribbean Departments!
- We would love to hear from any and all cultural organizations.
- Let your membership know about the project.
- You could host a talk, a concert, or post info on your website.
- Host a show. Host an entire Day devoted to Cuban Music.
- Host a show.
What we can’t imagine, others will
Here is a graphic that just might give you some ideas for Cuba Music Week.